Ever wondered what are the exercises in the gym that you can do to lose more fat?
Have you been jumping from one exercise to another without having any idea what is the exercise for and how much it contributes in fat loss?
So, here are the 5 exercises that will make your body like a fat burning furnace.
1. Squats – A great exercise for the lower body which is the largest part and has maximum muscle groups of your body.
2. Deadlifts – It’s the only exercise that uses both the upper body and the lower body using all the muscle fibers of your body.
3. Bent Over Rows – This exercise is part of your back which is the second largest part of your body.
4. Lunges – This exercise is again for legs.
5. Bench Press – This exercise is for your chest which is the third largest part of your body.
Watch the video for more details:
All these exercises are compound exercises which means that your body uses more than one or two muscles at a time while doing the exercise. If more muscles are used while doing an exercise then your body will burn more fat as a fuel to supply sufficient energy to the working muscles and hence, more fat loss.
Most of the people follow other people in the gym without knowing the purpose of the exercise.
So, always do compound exercises in the gym for more fat loss.
PS: If you are still wondering around from one weight loss center to another, then here is Master of Reality check on Weight loss for free. Join the FREE ONLINE WEIGHT LOSS COURSE NOW << Click here.
Are you hooked up on FACEBOOK? Then, share this post with your friends, family and colleagues and hit like to MAGICAL HEALTH page.
COMMENTS please!!! I would like to hear from you about this article.