WELCOME TO DAY#6 OF FREE 8 DAYS ONLINE WEIGHT LOSS COURSE
Clothing and Accessories – Best quality
Creams and Cosmetics – Best quality
Hotels and Restaurants – Best quality
Food – Is it the best quality?
How do you decide?
Obese mind has segregated the good food and bad food which I totally disagree.
Eg: Fattening foods
· Whole milk and milk products like Ghee, Cheese.
· Cream biscuits
Safe for weight loss
· Low fat milk and low fat Ghee
· Diet khakra
· Light biscuits/ whole wheat biscuits.
NO NO! It’s a FRAUD.
Just like a Duplicate or first copy of a movie, low fat is the duplicate of the original food. Everything that is associated with low fat or diet doesn’t make you thin.
Its totally a market gimmick. Just a way to attract the consumers to buy more.
Most of the low fat diet products are only 10% lower in fat than the original whole fat products. And you’ll be shocked to know that eating whole fat, good quality fat in good amount will burn belly fat.
Yes,You heard me right!
Other food frauds are sometimes hidden
Eg: brown bread – brown bread is Maida (processed flour) bread with the caramelized sugar color (BROWN)
There are many more hidden food frauds present in our kitchen unknowingly. The list goes like this:
1. Ready-made soups – loaded with starch (simple sugar)
2. Low fat bakery items – show trans-fat in nutritional label but shows in ingredients trans-fat/ hydrogenated fat.
3. Whole wheat / multigrain biscuits – loaded with trans-fat.
4. Zero sugar products – show 0 sugar in nutritional label but show Maltodextrin, Corn maple syrup, dextrose in ingredients (they all are SUGAR)
5. Few supplements which guarantee growth in children – low in proteins and loaded with sugar.
6. Diet drinks – Loaded with chemical and synthetic sugar free.
7. Canned juices – high in sugar (Natural)
Jail them! 👿
It’s a crime to fool people by portraying only on a good picture.
Who suffers is only ‘YOU’
Choose only ‘HERO’ foods.
‘HERO’ means that is natural and whole.
Say yes! To the list:-
– All, whole and seasonal fruits like mango in summer
– Whole milk and its products like Ghee, Homemade butter, Paneer, Curd/yogurt.’
– Whole cereals like wheat, jowar, nachni, oats – poha, upma.
– Whole pulses like moong, sprouts, rajma, chole.
– Whole vegetables like potatoes, GLV.
– Good fat – whole milk, Ghee, avocado, nuts and oilseeds.
‘Fraud’ food – say NO! to the list:-
– Skimmed milk
– Low fat cheese or butter
– ‘Diet’ khakra or any such products
– Whole wheat/ multigrain/ oats biscuits.
– Ready-made healthy soups.
– Low fat cheese dips or anydips.
– Diet drink (fizzy/ aerated)
– Canned fruit juices.
– Low fat or sugar free bakery products.
– Brown bread.
Save your life from these foods.
It’s time for today’s ACTION TIP DAY # 6
1. Take out your goal planner and keep writing your goals for tomorrow
A. Eat every 2 hours
B. Eat Slowly
D. Replace the wrong foods to Hero Foods
2. Note down all the wrong foods that you have been choosing from the ‘Fraud food list’
3. Now replace the ‘Fraud food’ to the ‘Hero food’
Here’s an example.
|Fraud Food||Hero Food|
And we are done for today. Hope you are having loads of fun with this program. 🙂
TADA!! STAY HEALTHY……….
Are you hooked up on FACEBOOK? Then, hit like to Magical Health page.
P.S:- Are you being fraud by any of these foods? If yes, write down in your comment box. I am excited to know your story.