WELCOME TO DAY#3 OF FREE 8 DAYS ONLINE WEIGHT LOSS COURSE
Typical mindset of starving and skipping meal or being on liquids is totally an outdated method to lose weight.
“What you lose is only health, hair and skin, muscle”
“What you gain is wrinkled skin, frizzy hair and double the weight you lost.”
I guarantee that my strategy will help you feel energetic, improve skin, reduce hair fall and most importantly lose inches.
Why suddenly did I speak about inch loss than weight loss?
Because ideal indication of fat loss is inch loss and not weight loss. You can read my blog on why is inch loss is more important than weight loss- Weight Loss VS Inch Loss
How can you burn fat by eating more?
Our body works on energy produced by calories from the food we eat. When we blink our eyes, type on laptop, sitting on chair, sleeping, breathing or exercising everywhere we burn calories (energy) to be alive.
Therefore, in this case even digesting food will need calories to burn.
Where this energy / calories are coming from?
The stored ‘fat’
Now if you eat food every 2-3 hours, you can imagine how much calories/ fat you are burning even at rest position.
‘Then if I eat chocolates and pizzas every 2 hrs. why don’t I lose weight?’
– Eating junk foods, sugars and refined foods needs lesser energy to get digested. Therefore, it just increases your weight (zero calorie burning, and increasing calorie intake).
– On the contrary, eating whole cereals, whole pulses, whole fruits and vegetables will take good 2 hrs to digest (2 hrs of calorie burning)
Is liquid diet okay every 2-3 hrs. ?
-No! Strictly NO!
-Liquid like clear soup, coconut water (expect milk, curd) keep you full only for 5-10 min. It needs no energy to digest. Therefore, no fat burning. You can have it but not instead of a meal.
‘What to eat every 2 hrs ? I am busy working.’
-I truly understand. But you need not cook 2 hourly food item the whole day.
You need to decide the meals into 2 sections:-
1) Main meals – breakfast, lunch and dinner
Eg: roti + sabzi + dal/ curd/ paneer/ chicken/ fish/ Dhudh Daliya/ Khichadi + Kadhi/ Bhakri with curd/ Grilled chicken salad with pita bread/ paneer paratha with veggies
2) Mid meals – handy foods in between the main meals.
Eg: Roasted channa/ sprouts/ yogurt/ milk/ soya milk/ paneer cubes/ soya chunks/ carrot and cucumber sticks with curd dips
Breakfast – upma/ pohe
Mid-morning – yogurt + nuts
Lunch – Roti + sabzi + dal
Midafternoon – khakra
Evening – Whole wheat sandwich
Late evening – roasted channa
Dinner – same as lunch
To know more you can download the The Easy Way PDF
(Refer chapter main meal and magical food)
Gift for you:- you can download another EBook Magical Healthy Recipes and create amazing main meal options.
The action plan for DAY # 3
1) Take your goal planner sheet and write down the timing of the main meal and mid meals for tomorrow.
2) Think of the best options you can chose from the kitchen ingredients.
3) If any preparation is needed then keep it ready now so that you don’t waste time tomorrow.
4) Write down the exercises you chose to do tomorrow with the time.
5) And it’s time to take your actions.
Ready steady go…………..
You are doing a great job! Keep up the good work and I’m looking forward to meet you tomorrow.
NOTE:- don’t forget to write down what did you exercise today in the comment box. I am waiting to hear from you.
Are you hooked up on FACEBOOK? Then, hit like to Magical Health page.
P.S:- Write down in comments below, I would like to hear from you on are you compromising on the quantity of food to lose weight?