There enormous ways of exercising but unfortunately there is no one to guide the right way and which one to choose to get the best result.
Hopping from one form to another, dancing to yoga then few days later joining gym, then later aerobics or something which your friend get result from.
Do you think this is the right way to train your body?
How long will you keep switching your exercises to get results?
As I always say Exercise is a science. It needs to be scheduled. You cannot randomly chose it and abuse your body. You simply can’t do this! 🙄
There is no exercise that can make you thin overnight. It must be well planned in advance.
Your exercise must include Endurance, strength and flexibility exercises to give you a complete fitness. Unfortunately, the exercises people choose when it comes to weight loss is very random and unplanned, not including all the important components of fitness.
Read my previous blog on fitness components to know more in detail: ”Can I Lose Weight By Walking? Know The 5 Fitness Components” << Click here
So what is the right way to exercise for a beginner to lose weight?
Exercise needs to be well scheduled, it cannot be chosen randomly to get phenomenal results. It’s vital to focus on all the important fitness components to get into the right shape.
Choosing random exercises will only ruin the metabolism which will further lead to fat gain, bouncing back weight, knee or any joint pain, poor skin quality, hair fall and more metabolic disorders.
Working out is the most important part of our lifestyle, therefore, giving it a priority is the utmost thing to do.
As described above the fitness components includes:
- Endurance: which can grow with any sort of cardio activities like walking, jogging, running, cycling, aerobics. It build up your cardiac capacity and muscle endurance. These activities can be done for a longer time.
- Strength: The only way to improve strength is weight training/ strength training/ resistant training. This is the most ignored exercise and is related to many misleading information. The best thing about this form is that it helps you to burn fat for 48 hours post exercise and gives a toned physic.
- Flexibility: It is the ability to flex your muscle to the fullest. Which can be done only by doing stretching or yoga.
The fitness components are responsible for balance in the body composition. Therefore a combination of cardio, weight training and stretching/ yoga is vital for each one of us.
How can you schedule your exercise if you are a beginner?
· To begin with workout, it is vital to improve your endurance to some extent to prepare your body to pick up weights (weight training). It’s best to do cardio initially for a week at the beginning.
· Cardio should be done initially for at least 30 mins with good intensity in a continuous motion. Doing cardio into 2-3 parts in a day won’t give you any benefit. Cardio must be done in a continuous motion for at least 20 mins to burn fat.
· The best way to start cardio is to brisk walk initially and once you feel that brisk walk is quite comfortable then start walking and jogging alternately to get maximum endurance improvement.
· In the following week start including weight training is your regime.
· Keep the cardio and weight training alternative in a week eg: Monday weight training, Tuesday weight training, Wednesday weight training and so on.
· Now weight training is the game changer for you. This is the thing which is going to improve your metabolism big time. Take this workout very seriously. Structural compound exercises (part of weight training) must be included to give you the best result which are:
Lunges/ leg press
Bend over row/ low cable row
Lat pull down
Flat dumbbell press
· The above exercises should be done under observation of fitness trainer and should be done in the right form.
· You must begin 20 repetition of one exercise twice. So that makes it (20 * 20 = 40)
· Post workout (cardio or weight training) you must do a complete stretching- anterior and posterior to get the maximum stretch to the complete body. Each stretch should be held for 10-15 secs for at least 2 times.
· Abdominal exercises should be done before cardio exercise which should include crunches, reverse crunch and planks.
· Keep 1 day for rest in a week. This helps in better recovery and improves metabolism.
The most important focus for a beginner should be the right form of exercise. If the form (the position and the posture) is correct at the beginning then only the body can actually start changing in the later stage.
What if you are not in a state to walk or move at all because of injury/ knee pain/ back pain?
In this case, you must start physiotherapy to begin with. Physiotherapy can heal the injuries and makes you capable to workout in future. The following things you must remember to tell your physiotherapy:
- Explain in detail the injury or any pain or immobility you currently have.
- How much time will it take to recover?
- Once healed which exercises can be do?
- Once you in a state to move, how to improve the intensity of workout?
Note: The treatment for bone related issues is also weight training. It helps you heal muscles and bones and improves the strength to workout well. You can read my popular blog on how weight training helps in healing the bone health:
- Best weight loss method for women: Weight training << Click here
- Is weight training good for slip disc or knee pain? << Click here
Above guidelines will purely give you fat loss and not muscle loss. This is the only way to burn fat and lose massively in inches.
The advantage of doing this form of workout unlike other fancy forms of workout are:
|Random workouts||Scheduled workout- Weight training, cardio and flexibility|
|Skin becomes lose||Tighter skin, reduces wrinkles, skin glow|
|Excessive hair fall||Improves the hair growth|
|No toning of body||Tones the body|
|Odd shaped physic||Well defind physic|
|More Weight Loss than Inch Loss||More Inch Loss than Weight Loss|
|Clothes are still tight||Clothes are lose|
|Even after losing weight you look the same||Even if you don’ lose weight, you look leaner|
|Low immunity||High immunity|
|Looks dull||Looks very charming|
|Low confidence||Spiking high confidence|
So what do you choose?
Without any thoughts, losing fat in the best way. The overall workout plan 😀
PS: Join the FREE ONLINE WEIGHT LOSS COURSE NOW << Click here
Are you hooked up on FACEBOOK? Then, share this post with your friends, family and colleagues and hit like to MAGICAL HEALTH page.
COMMENTS please!!! I would like to hear from you about this article.