Pizzas. Burgers. No exercise. And definite Hair Fall.
That’s what happens to you unknowingly. Today’s blog is written on demand of our fans because every second person is facing troubles first about MONEY THEN ABOUT EXCESS HAIR FALL 😳
😥 😥 😥 That’s how you feel when someone tells you ”Hey, nothing can be done with your hair”. Well the cause could be many but if its diet related this article will surely help you a lot.
First and foremost, understand that Hair Fall happens with 4 reasons majorly:
- Genetics- People sometimes from birth have scanty hair or have thin and brittle hair.
- Environment and Pollution- This also includes Stress these days which is too much.
- Diseases or medications- This leads to too much muscle and hair loss as a side effects. Major Hair loss happens when someone is on Steroids.
- Nutrition Deficiency- And of course the most important factor, not eating well.
Here’s the fact, obesity too is Malnutrition because one eats only wrong food and less of nutrition rich foods. So that’s how the relation goes OBESITY- HAIR FALL
Hey, I won’t let you down. I’m at your service to give my best shot 😉 with 5 Super Foods to Prevent Hair Fall and Improve Hair Growth.
You can also watch the detailed video:
5 Super Foods to Prevent Hair Fall are:
- Proteins- As commonly said, protein rich foods improves hair growth which is true but unfortunately, Indians fail to meet the basic RDA requirement. Our diets are very poor in proteins. Include at lease 2 servings of milk, 1 serving or curd, 1 serving of cottage cheese or eggs or chicken or fish with protein supplement 2 serving. This much protein is needed EACH AND EVERY DAY to STOP HAIR FALL.
- Iron- Hair needs good iron levels in blood to improve the growth of the hair. Include 2 servings of Green Leafy Vegetables, 1 serving of Nuts or dry fruits and 1tsp of Gardencress Seed (Haleem in Hindi) every day.
- Vitamin C- If you take iron rich foods and do not consume enough vitamin C rich foods then iron absorption won’t happen. Include citrus fruits, capsicum, guava, cashew fruit, lemons, oranges in your diet.
- Biotin- Milk and milk products and eggs will take care of your biotin levels but it’s best to have supplement too. Grab your supplement from the chemist and consume 100mcg every day. It’ll definitely help you.
- Wheatgrass- This is the ultimate functional food which shows a lot of improvement n your hair growth and within a months time you’ll see the difference in your hair fall. It really reduces. Have wheatgrass juice 30 ml empty stomach every morning or if in tablet form have 2 tablets every day.
Few other foods that will improve the hair growth are:
Water, omega 3 rich food (fish, walnuts, almonds, fish oil), ghee and organic honey.
Few more tips:
- Avoid junk food. They are the major reason of malnourishment and lack of nutrients absorption.
- Exercise well. It improves the blood circulation around the hair and boosts the hair growth.
It’s all about the lifestyle change dear. This is another side effect of the poor way of living and neglecting your health. How much ever Spa or protein treatments you do, but what matters is the quality of food you eat.
Hair and skin are the reflection of your inner health and the minute it scews, understand there is something wrong in your lifestyle. Keep it checked!
PS: If you are still wondering around from one weight loss center to another, then here is Master of Reality check on Weight loss for free. Join the FREE ONLINE WEIGHT LOSS COURSE NOW << Click here.
Are you hooked up on FACEBOOK? Then, share this post with your friends, family and colleagues and hit like to MAGICAL HEALTH page.
COMMENTS please!!! I would like to hear from you about this article.