Eating every 2 hours is so important to lose weight which is very well described in my previous blog ”How to lose weight quickly? Eat more” << Click here
But what to eat? 🙄
It’s quite simple and handy and most of them are available in the market.
I’m sharing my way of good health with you today to glaze your eyes on the good and healthy foods available out instead of wrong foods.
At times, you can make these simple foods at home too.
Here we go:
- Available easily in most of the non veg restaurants.
- Best high protein option.
- If you are a vegetarian, replace it with paneer tikka.
- Available in super markets.
- Easy to carry and is a great substitute of ice cream.
- It also helps you curb the sweet craving.
- Great source of protein.
- This one is got from Subway. It’s very fulling and tasty too.
- If you are a vegetarian, you can replace the chicken with paneer.
- Great source of fibre, proteins and fats.
- This is home made with multigrain bread, unprocessed feta cheese and lots of vegetables in it.
- Great source of protein, carbs and antioxidants.
- This one I got from Delhi. It’s too yummy.
- In case you don’t find it, make masala makhane at home.
- It’s the best option for a lactating women as it improves the milk production.
- This I had it at my relative’s place.
- Again a good source of fibre, antioxidant and carbs.
- It’s quite filling because of corn.
- This was served with the corn soup with made it a perfect accompaniment.
- I love mushroom and it keeps you full too.
- I love Sprout salad and have it almost every day.
- It’s the richest source of amylase, the pre-digested protein.
- Therefore, It’s great for people who have digestion issues.
Potato sauté with salad
- This too is available in restaurants which serves north Indian foods or barbecue.
- Fantastic source of carb.
- Best option for mini meal.
Whey in milk
- And here’s my favorite one protein yogurt.
- High source of protein
- Helps me recover my muscles after a heavy workout.
Malai and yogurt salad
- This dish is a must try. Just mix malai, yogurt, your favorite veggies, salt and pepper.
- It’s a great source of proteins and healthy fats, and of course antioxidants.
- My power packed food filled which is always in my bag.
- A perfect option if nothing is available out.
- Filled with essential fats and proteins.
Green lentil chilla
- Most commonly made in Indian Diets- Moong Dal chilla/ pudla is a great snack option.
- A great option again to keep you hydrated, full and meets your protein requirement.
Cheese egg scramble with cherry tomatoes
- I had this in palladium. It was a baked dish, don’t remeber the dish’s name but it was filled with cheese, egg and marinated cherry tomatoes. My mouth is watering 😛
SOME MORE MUNCHING/ EATING OUT OPTIONS
- Nariyal pani with the malai
- Channa or peanuts
- Curd or yogurt
- Milk or soya milk
- Carrots and cucumber with yogurt/ raita
- Boiled eggs or omelettes.
- Protein bars
- Poha, upma, dosa, idli
- Whole wheat toast with peanut butter, home made butter, cheese, tofu spread.
- Soya nuts
- Paneer cubes
- Feta cheese with olives
- Avocado/ guaccamole
PS: Join the FREE ONLINE WEIGHT LOSS COURSE NOW << Click here
Are you hooked up on FACEBOOK? Then, share this post with your friends, family and colleagues and hit like to MAGICAL HEALTH page.
COMMENTS please!!! I would like to hear from you about this article.