The cake is here, saying EAT ME,…EAT ME…
Hold, Hold on.
Before the cake seduces you and ruins your hard work you did over last few days to lose weight, let’s make some strategies to fool the junk foods!
Parties, get together, festivals are like Villain. They try their best to kill you, sink you, and ruin you.
100 villains turn up on such occasion making it difficult to for us to fight back. Let’s make the situations more crisp and understandable to manage it well.
Situation number 1 – Festival
Ladoo and kheer mom made for you
Can’t say no
Eating to please you Mom
Situation number 2 – Buffet
So much food around
Hero mind- justice to food
Eating for pleasure and value for money
Situation number 3 – At home
Mom made only fried food for dinner
Eat for mom’s love and have no option
Have to eat in any case
Situation number 4 – Diet
Did you see mallika? Weight loss comes to her easily
I don’t want to look like m competing
Eating to prove
Do you face these situations too?…
If you observe carefully, the strategy of villian is just situational.
They just create a situation and its only your devil mind which is trying to clarify or give excuses to break the rules.
Therefore, the Devil is in your head, no one can force you to follow their ways. It’s you who need to take the charge of your health and control your cravings.
Problems with Devil minds are:
- Overestimate on how others feel.
- Can disappoint yourself but not others.
- Over dieting.
- Think there is no option.
- Going uncontrollable.
- Have excuses.
- Love binging.
- And crave.
To overcome your Devil mind, I have awesome Angel strategies, that will break all the barricades.
Angel mind Action Plan:
1. Learn to say no:
· Pre Prepare- half the meal from home and eat half at the party.
· Appreciate- with every bite you eat, appreciate the one who cooked it. They won’t feel offended and will be impressed that you are eating well.
· Postpone- this works well in wedding, when the hosts are too busy. More or less they will ask you if you had food, you can always say ’’Ya just going to eat’’
· Pre plan- if you are close to the guest who invited you, ask them in general what’s the menu?
2. Be prepared
· Plan your week in advance. If you know that you are going to eat out on weekend, then do not cheat in the other meals.
· Share- this is the best strategy where no one realizes whether you ate enough or not.
3. No guilt for healthy food:
· Be open to healthy eating- you need not feel guilty if you are choosing healthy meals for your health.
· Share your healthy meals- this gives and impression to people that you are caring for others health too.
· Wear a smile- if anyone bullies you, just smile and that speaks all.
· ‘’Why don’t you join me?’’ attitude- if the same person bullies you more, ask them to join you. They will keep their mouth shut with guilt.
· Let people look up to you- When you dare to stick to healthy meals, people start giving your examples and start following you.
· Care free attitude- don’t think about what others are thinking of you. You do good or not, people will always judge you. So might as well, stick to what you want.
Check list before going for parties:
- Have you planned ahead?
- Can you eat at home?
- Can you say ‘NO’?
- Can you be cool with wasting food?
- Can you share?
- Can you carry food with you?
- Can you drink more water?
- Can you find healthier options?
Pre requisites of cheating
1- Exercise is non negotiable. If you workout well everyday then cheating sometimes won’t show any difference in your weight.
2- Eat 6-7 healthy meals every day so tat 1-2 cheat meal in a week won’t show up.
3- Stick to first class proteins like milk and milk products, healthy fats like cream, cheese, ghee, malai, coconut and healthy carbs like whole cereals and pulses, vegetables throughout the week so that if you cheat once a week, it will not affect your fat loss.
4- Schedule the day prior to be prepared to cheat guilt free and do the rest meals well.
5- Schedule your cheat meal in advance so that you get motivation to follow the diet well in the previous week.
6- Eat your cheat meals slow so that you do not over eat.
7- Enjoy cheat meals. Eat them slowly and savor every bite.
8- Train earlier in the day on the day of cheat meal.
9- Show zero guilt when you cheat your meal in the scheduled manner.
10- Don’t torture yourself by fasting or over exercising the next day of your cheat meal as it won’t help you lose extra kilos.
So Party hard and eat intelligently.
Stay Healthy and Stay Magical
PS: Join the Personal counselling program- Pinch to Inch Loss << Click here
Are you hooked up on FACEBOOK? Then, share this post with your friends, family and colleagues and hit like to MAGICAL HEALTH page.
COMMENTS please!!! I would like to hear from you about this article.