You might be hiring a personal trainer for workout but are they really the right ones for you? Here is an exclusive post for you to analyze if your trainer is the right one or not.
- Certified trainer from a renowned institute: Unfortunately, not all the gyms hire very well qualified trainers because of lack of so many professional. Either they are not certified or are not from well renowned institute.
- Check if he/ she also workout. A man who applied the knowledge to himself/ herself is the right person to suggest you what is right and what is not. The best way to understand if they are right or not is when you look at their body. Their posture, their confidence, their form will be correct if they also workout.
- Take only 1 client at a time. A trainer who takes care of multiple clients might fail to help you push higher intensity.
- A trainer who encourages you to do weight training. As right trainer will always understand the importance of weight training and will make the client understand that weight training help one burn fat for 48 hours. If your trainer is just asking you to do cardio and not pushing, you to do weight training in the gym then he/ she is absolutely the wrong trainer.
- Who never observes your form while exercising or chatting with others or be on phone while working out, is not the trainer because the form of the exercise if very important to improve your strength.
Tip for hiring a personal trainer:
- Check their qualification and the institute they belong to. You can always cross check on google and see if they are authentic institute or not.
- Before you hire a trainer, talk to them personally and understand their lifestyle. Ask them, do they also workout?
- Another important question you must ask is that What kind of workout are they going to give you? Does that include a combination of weight training, cardio and stretching? Or are they just encouraging you to do cardio? If they are giving a combination, then it’s the right choice.
- Ask them if they are going to take only 1 client at a time or not?
- If they have any testimonial of their old clients then see their results.
- Never ask them about the meal plans because they have no certification to suggest you a meal plan.
- Let them be with you throughout the workout regime and encourage you to increase the intensity.
- Let them not support you while picking up the weights. That is really a big mistake people do in gym. A trainer’s job is just to observe the form and encourage you to increase the intensity effectively.
- Remind the trainer to observe form if they are on phone during the set.
- A personal trainer should be ready to take up follow ups with you instead of being least bothered after enrolling.
In case you still have difficulty in finding the right trainer for you we have an awesome 12 Weeks Fat Loss Program with us where we will provide you Not only workout and meal plans but also the Videos of how to do the workout.
The best thing about this program are:
- You don’t need a personal trainer as the right form is given.
- Our workout plans are technical and so it gives maximum effect.
- We are certified trainers from K11 fitness academy (world renowned institute in India)
We are offering 50% off on this program for first 50 members. 😆
Program link: 12 Weeks Fat Loss Program << Click here
To redeem 50% off us the code ”HALFOFF”